Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ms. Christie

Lately, I've been reading some awesome books from a single author, the Queen of Mystery, Agatha Christie. This 1930's author definitely knows how detective novels should be written. And her English is grand.

My most favorite so far is The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, which had the most unanticipated ending. You should read it if you like surprises.


Another great one is the Murder on the Orient Express. Makes me wanna ride the Orient Express and become a detective myself. Well-crafted case in there!

I'm currently reading these two books:


Must a murder happen inside a train, plane or any moving object for it to be interesting? It puzzles me.

I should read more! It makes life a lot more interesting. It's amazing how letters and pages can take you to places.

Last month, we also flew paper lanterns. How magical!

We were surprised that the lanterns were heart-shaped. It was a good sight to see hearts floating in the sky.



Also, don't forget to drop by our food blog, Manila Foodistas.


xx,
Danne

No comments:

Post a Comment